Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Welcome to Life According To Lily!



Let me introduce myself...

My name is Lily and I am a passionate, thirty-something. I live with my fiance and three cats; Little guy, A.Z. and Andrew.    

I consider myself a pretty open-minded woman. I'm articulate, artistic, funny, intelligent, warm, understanding and a lot of other warm and fuzzy descriptive words. I have been writing since I was in grade school and published here and there along the way. Right now my passion is photography. I can't wait for the weather to break so I can really break in the my camera. 


I don't define myself this way but I am disabled. What I want people to see in my photography is my world. The angle of life in wheelchair can really show you some beautiful and ugly things. I've been confined to a wheelchair for a little over a decade now but I've never let it mold me, change me or stop me from doing  the things I love. 

I am very lucky to have some really special people in my life, including my fiance, who truly believe in every endeavor I attempt. That's what this blog is about... MY LIFE! I believe I have a lot in common with 99% of the people in this world (in one way or another), so this blog will cover anything and everything I can think of. My point of view and advise about such topics is the catch. Just because I happen to be disabled, doesn't mean every topic on this blog will be about the disabled. I want everyone to know that now! 

I want to share with you the wisdom I've accumulated in my thirty-something years of life.

It may not be your moms point of view or a teachers advise but I can promise you this blog will teach you a little something about life... according to Lily!

               

No comments: